QSITE Gold Coast Chapter, in conjunction with the Australian Computing Academy, is pleased to announce an additional full-day Digital Technologies curriculum workshop.
What will the workshop include?
- Case studies showcasing existing practice, and school-wide scope & sequence, incorporating Australian Computing Academy resources.
- ‘Unpack the Curriculum’ – understand the Australian Curriculum: Digital Technologies and explore the key concepts.
- Hands-on experiences with free, classroom-ready resources that target the Digital Technologies curriculum.
- Introduction to various programming tools available, including visual and text-based programming, and object-oriented approaches.
The workshop runs from 8:30am – 4:00pm.
Who Should Attend?
- Primary and lower secondary teachers looking to improve their understanding of the Digital Technologies curriculum.
- Teachers and technology leaders seeking resources to support the implementation of the curriculum.
Is there a cost?
QSITE members $33
What should I bring?
Bring yourself and a laptop. We’ll organise the rest, including lunch and morning tea for the day, as well as lots of classroom-ready resources to take away.
Burleigh Heads State School
Gold Coast Highway & West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads, AU 4220